[Voice Pack] SoggyCow

DL: SoggyPack

New and improved soggyfriends pack: Link

So, I figured this could go up here. People may/may not know who he is. If you do, great. If you don't, who cares. All that matters is that he's a raging, hackusing persona that (used to?) stream. There has been tons of rage, ton's of reporting, ton's of... stuff. Now, I'm raging myself when playing games, but when one is just flat out trash talks (not even as a joke) and throwing out hackusations left right and center while proclaiming to be incredibly good at the game (you can judge for yourself if you look him up) in addition to getting banned from the game yourself (only once that I know of) because of hate speech, you're up for grabs. And besides, it's just satire. If anyone grabs recordings of me raging, feel free (I'm also bad at the game). It's been done before back in my EVE Online days. It's all good fun.

So, I've collected a few of his golden moments and threw them in whatever I felt like fit the job. I also took the liberty of adding some custom pictures for the in-game achievement popups. There's 3 of them, all with varying degrees of... flavor? Eh, fuck it, here they are (all pictures are included in download):

Name:  78crAWJ.png
Views: 2218
Size:  24.3 KB

Name:  TQx73RC.png
Views: 2204
Size:  27.3 KB

Name:  NtNB71o.png
Views: 2088
Size:  34.0 KB (this is on by default just cause swag (also, for the people that haven't already heard this, the picture hints on one of the voice files))

I would make some for the streaming overlay, but that simply doesn't work atm (at least not afaik). Also, there are two .rtst_vpk files included, one for the "normal" RTST and one named "BetaPack" that's intended for version 10beta. This is the "single binary file" that's being used in the newer versions. Feel free to use whichever fits your fancy.

Everything should work without any problems, and there are sound files left over if you feel like swapping some around. Also have to mention that there may be a sound bite or two from ASF's Ultimate Pack in there (think it's like 2 or 3 files (big fan and use it a lot)). If that's a problem, I'll swap it out. Hope this can bring some laughter to my fellow pewpewmans.

Edit: Added a pack with 16 dynamic sound per kill after the feature was added in a separate download.
    Last edited by halsoy; 04-21-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    lol

Recursion Member
    The best VP since ever.

Recursion Member
    Haha! So I've been using this to test new voice pack features added in tonight and this is hilarious!

Awesome !! LOL !!!!

This voice pack automatically raises your ability to kill maxes (especially a certain SubG member): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq7f8CjiNxU

Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrezl View Post
    This voice pack automatically raises your ability to kill maxes (especially a certain SubG member): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq7f8CjiNxU
    Haha! That's perfect!

Can I get the .ogg files anywhere? Want to use them for a thing I'm working on

Quote Originally Posted by DinnerBlasterX View Post
    Can I get the .ogg files anywhere? Want to use them for a thing I'm working on
    Sure thing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4D...ew?usp=sharing