Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halsoy View Post
    Added a second Maximum Damage in the OP (I could keep the auraxium color style from the "one man to farm them all" if you'd like). Also, is this what you meant by coloring the icon? Attachment 823 Or, would you want the square/diamond colored differently? Either is easy to do.
    Fist was hinting about the new tier 3 max achievement coming which is faction specific so we would need 3 different max icons colored toward their factions.

Ah, makes more sense. I guess I was misreading it. That should be doable.

So, would this then be more in line with what you guys were thinking? Pretty much anything can be changed, but just as mock ups.

Name:  VS-MAX.png
Views: 443
Size:  37.1 KB Name:  NC-MAX.png
Views: 578
Size:  38.4 KB

Edit: I notice I've left some smudge on the VS one, I'll fix that if you want something like it.

Cancer Man
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Damn. Yeah. That looks better than I was thinking.

Cancer Man
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Note we still need a max damage one seperate from those. Faction specific is Tier 3, where Maximum Damage is teir 2 (and not faction specific)

Updated OP with 3 faction specific ones. Kind of at a loss as to what to do with Maximum Damage now I'll see if something strikes the grey matter at one point.

Added a new updated "Maximum Damage" icon for you guys to see. I've basically just added an extra layer of the penta shape with my first changes of shine/blood textures. Personally I feel that makes more sense than a limited amount of wings, since it's a penta, not circle/quad/triple shape like the others. Let me know what you feel about it.

Also, added a few more new ones.

Recursion Member
    These have been approved. Some are already implemented. The auraxium superman and topgun top view may still be used for other achievements. (very likely they're quite good)

Quote Originally Posted by halsoy View Post
    Figured I might as well make use of this new subforum for the icons/backgrounds. I guess you can call it a "doublepost", but I'll have everything in this OP (including suggestions on icons/any new backgrounds)

Achievement icon suggestions/pending:

Superman (normal): Attachment 792 Top Gun front view: Attachment 794
    One man to farm them all: Attachment 796 Thread the needle: Attachment 817 Instant Action: Attachment 820 Maximum Damage (new upated version): Attachment 831
    He's on Fire: Attachment 832 Pistol Whipped (Indiana Jones reference): Attachment 833 Sidearm Slayer: Attachment 834 Run and Handgun: Attachment 835

One request I have is when you save future icons, could you do it without hyphens? Instead of Run-and-Gun, save it as RunAndGun. Don't worry about changing existing ones.

Thanks. I'm currently adding in ones that didn't make it into 10.2.8 now.

Edit: Max specific ones have been approved. Just added in 3 new achievements.
    RadLock did an excellent job with these vocals too. Can't wait until people start getting them.9
    Last edited by Silencer; 03-22-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Cool And yes, I'll make sure to do that. It's just how Photoshop saves files unless I write them all in one, will fix from now on. /me starts hunting MAX's to get the new achievements

Edit: by that I obviously mean "gets in a MAX suit"... I'm just so damn used to killing the damn things. Might have to actually play as one now. The horror!
    Last edited by halsoy; 03-22-2015 at 03:05 PM.

Added two more icons that you guys could review.