More dynamic sounds and inactivity achievement

It would be great to have more dynamic sounds for killing (right now it's 3, having like 5 would be great) and other common achievements like: head shot, pizza delivery, knifing, max down,... and maybe something else. This will make it more various for people that doesn't make a lot of kill-streaks.
    Also it would be nice to have single proximity mine kill voice before the 3 kill streak "present".
    And new achievement for inactivity, like if you don't kill anyone for a long time.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrams88 View Post
    And new achievement for inactivity, like if you don't kill anyone for a long time.
    L-L-L-LAZY!!!

Present is actually 2 kills, the site needs to be updated. Then Watch your step comes after it at 4-- I think the site needs to be updated for that too.

There are some custom voicepacks out there like Poo Nanners and Space Marines, which have tons of dynamic sounds. I think Space Marines has 130 total sound files.

If RadLock was to record more achievements, I would rather see them for the new exp events which we would use for support players.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    130 total
    130 added, 230 total.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Holy crap.

Wait, so you are saying that I can add how many dynamic sound I want in a single dynamic-enabled achievement? OMG!
    And what about the other achievements, can I add more than one sound even to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Abrams88 View Post
    Wait, so you are saying that I can add how many dynamic sound I want in a single dynamic-enabled achievement? OMG!
    And what about the other achievements, can I add more than one sound even to them?
    You can add however many sounds you want, for every, single achievement sound in the program, yes. I.e. the AvP voice pack I have, has 35 unique sounds for the per-kill feature alone. And then you can add 10 for MAX takedowns, 10 for each level of killstreaks and so on. The only downside is that it is kind of tedious to add them one by one. And afaik there's no quick way of adding a whole bunch.