Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rallan View Post
    Not working at all here.

Past sessions through create session sessions work, but real-time tracking doesn't - it shows as session in progress, and connected at top right and my player online. However, the timer in session stats stays at 00:00 and kills/deaths aren't tracked.

Character is SVAop88.

edit: and it just derped completely... saved session here. https://recursiontracker.com/?p=c&c=saved&id=47094

I got Recursive Recursion on N/A. Hmm.
    Is this recent? Just that character? When you try starting a session is there any error message in the top right corner?

Oddly it's working again today. Not sure why I posted in this thread instead of making a new one (oops).

The broken saved session there happened when I used create session while in the middle of one of the bugged sessions which wasn't recording any kills, and it happened a few minutes before I made that post.

edit: No error message, was just showing connected. Also today my sessions are working but the session timer is still stuck at 00:00:00:00.

Name:  bm4On8o.png
Views: 217
Size:  29.0 KB

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    The session timer on the main form is bugged currently, the in game session timer on the HUD should be functional