Unable to earn "Kamikaze" and "Road Rage" achievements

After earning 92 other objectives without any problems from RST I find myself unable to earn these 2 achievements despite proper means. Using version 0.10.3.3 with Windows 8 x64 on my main character, Synovus.

Road Rage was not awarded after 5 consecutive roadkills at the same timestamp though the Road Kill and kill combo achievements were awarded.

http://imgur.com/a/90Sfy

Road Rage screenshot from 7/23/15 session at 21:27:18
    Kamikaze screenshot from 5/26/15 session at 17:58:33

I was unable to earn Kamikaze on my alt character either, though I have not tested Road Rage on my alt.
    Had a friend test Road Rage yesterday and was able to earn it, though I have not had a friend test Kamikaze.
    Last edited by Synovus; 07-23-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Kamikazi hasn't been in it since version 10 released and needs to be re-added. I'll check out why Road Rage wasn't firing.

Thanks very much, the stat tracker has really revitalized Planetside 2 for me since I started using it 2 months ago. With so many unique achievements I'm being challenged to play smart and improve in ways the directive system never could and its awesome being able to track the improvement over time via saved sessions. Keep up the great work and hopefully soon I'll have these 2 achievements and dethrone the current Top Unique Achiever!