Any wat to extract sound files from v10 packs?

Basically I tried to edit a half-finished pack I found, but when I publish it all of the files from the original cannot be found because they are inside the rtst_vpk file I downloaded. Is there any way to go inside this file and get the existing sounds out or do I have to redo the whole thing myself? Is it possible to take an existing binary file and edit it/republish or does it break it?

Edit: title should say way
    Last edited by DinnerBlasterX; 09-11-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    You can't republish a file from v10 file without having the sounds, publishing it requires the original .ogg files. There's no easy way of extracting the sounds right now, its something I've thought about adding though.

So when will we have option to do this? Im trying to edit this voice pack https://recursion.tk/showthread.php?...om-Mass-Effect by adding some Harbinger's lines to it, but I can't even make non dynamic sounds dynamic, because I need to have first original sound on my computer. I can only add new lines to already dynamic achievements.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Version 11 will carry over sounds from previous voicepacks when you republish, even if you don't have the original sound files.