Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crash issues

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    The issue is related to our sound library.

Everyone here, please download this version, install it, and see if it works or presents a different error screen. There are also new options under configure which allow you to choose the audio device selection. Please see if changing this and pressing the sound button works.

Updated: http://tracker.recursion.tk/get

I'm not going to push this update out officially until we have it working.

Ves
    Sounds good. I'm tucked away in bed right now as I have work in 3 hours, but I'll check that out sometime tomorrow. Thanks for all your help.

Sinist
    New version is working for me after I selected the correct audio output device.

Recursion Member
    I updated from 0827, 0828 please use the latest. http://tracker.recursion.tk/get

Recursion Member
    Thanks to Sinist we resolved the initial issue by updating his sound drivers!

Please make sure your sound drivers for the audio device you are using are up to date.

xXDextrozXx
    Hey recursion team, my stat tracker crashes as i start up my session and comes up with this error "An error has occurred: UnspecifiedError calling waveOutOpen" is this to do with my audio drivers conflicting with each other because when i turn off the sound the stat tracker works with no crash.

I am using the latest version above and have checked the drivers in the picture below and windows says that they are all up to date.

Recursion Member
    It is related to audio. A very small amount of people still have issues with the sound library or sound drivers. We are currently looking at other implementations we can make use of to resolve this problem.

Have you tried manually selecting your audio output device in the options?

Edit-
    Can you manually update the Realtek drivers from their website? I believe Sinist had to do that to resolve his issue.

Recursion Member
    It is related to audio. A very small amount of people still have issues with the sound library or sound drivers. We are currently looking at other implementations we can make use of to resolve this problem.

Have you tried manually selecting your audio output device in the options?

Edit-
    Can you manually update the Realtek drivers from their website? I believe Sinist had to do that to resolve his issue.

xXDextrozXx
    Reporting back with success. All I did was uninstall my Realtek driver and now it is working perfectly? weird..... anyways thanks for your support and the quick reply.

Sinist
    I should probably stop procrastinating in buying a quality sound card.