Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    One thing I've noticed is if I tab out, occasionally when I tab back in the overlay hotkey stops bringing the overlay up.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Permanently? Or just on the first key press? It will take a second to reestablish a connection after an alt tab

I gave it some time and it was permanent when the issue happened. I even hit some of my overlay/tabbing keys to release the key locks.

Recursion Member
    What about achievements or ks notifications?

As far as I could tell the ks notifications were working, but I didn't really get to test that thoroughly after the key stopped responding.

I can now confirm, the key (or key listener perhaps) stops working, but the overlay achievements do pop-up stilll and are visible.

Recursion Member
    Thank you. You have no idea how helpful that is in debugging it.

When it happens again, can you go under Tools -> Options -> Configure and uncheck stats hotkey. Press save. Then go back into options and turn it back on again? All without quitting PlanetSide and let me know if it works again?

This is working fairly well for me so far. Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Thank you. You have no idea how helpful that is in debugging it.

When it happens again, can you go under Tools -> Options -> Configure and uncheck stats hotkey. Press save. Then go back into options and turn it back on again? All without quitting PlanetSide and let me know if it works again?
    Will do the next time I'm in game. Also, I do my best. I'm a Computer Scientist myself, the woes of debugging are all too real for me.

Recursion Member
    Yeah I was thinking it was the key listener and saw you also suggested it. When you uncheck / save it, it should remove the Windows hook that was placed. Then place it once you check and save.

When the error next occurs, another test you can do is try changing the hotkey. It uses the same listener as in-game.

All of my time at the moment is spent on getting the overlay working for x64 Planetside so I really appreciate the debugging help.