Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Sure thing. Unchecking and rechecking fixed it, but it lost the hook fairly quickly after wards. Could just be an unfixable error with the way you were made to implement the overlay. Could you potentially set a second key that the main program listens to that just automatically disables and reenables the overlay hotkey?

Ok so the keys also stopped responding without me tabbing out. Seems to just be the key's lock breaking.

I just wonder if eu players can use the stat tracker ? Cant find the id number from the eu ps2 site. Is there something to do??

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag0r View Post
    I just wonder if eu players can use the stat tracker ? Cant find the id number from the eu ps2 site. Is there something to do??
    You should be able to start a session from your player name. Make sure the button next to the text box says "as name"

I love this update well done guys! (when i get it to work haha)

will be glad to help with feedback.

I am on x64
    1. ran RTST as admin, check that ingame overlay was ticked, (tried different hotkeys) logged in using name. hear"sesion started"
    2. launched PS2 via launchpad.exe as admin,
    3. login to ps2 hear login sound from RTST
    4. while in game the hotkey does not work :S

I have tried different hotkeys, enable/save while in game, still nothing. I might try re-installing RTST? Do I need to set the version to x64 or auto?

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed143 View Post
    I love this update well done guys! (when i get it to work haha)

will be glad to help with feedback.

I am on x64
    1. ran RTST as admin, check that ingame overlay was ticked, (tried different hotkeys) logged in using name. hear"sesion started"
    2. launched PS2 via launchpad.exe as admin,
    3. login to ps2 hear login sound from RTST
    4. while in game the hotkey does not work :S

I have tried different hotkeys, enable/save while in game, still nothing. I might try re-installing RTST? Do I need to set the version to x64 or auto?
    Make sure you set RTST to run in X86 mode under options since PS2 rolled back to 32 bit only.

What OS are you on? Windows 8 may still have a few issues left for us to work out..

Thanks dude!! that worked!! champion!!

Im running 64bit win7

chaning the Version to x86 worked! cheer. Will update you if anything else happens