Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Recursion Member

Clean crisp overlay - v1

So I wanted to design a clean and simple Overlay.

This is on a skew not sure if this is possible yet until testing, but I also have the straight version.

Was after some feedback from the community, thoughts?

Recursion Member
    It looks pretty awesome.

With how it looks, it made we wonder if there is a way to only show the overlay when a kill/death event happens. Like maybe have it up for 10-15s after. This is probably more on ExplodingFisticuffs' and Silencer's end, though.

Recursion Member
    Looks nice!

Recursion Member
    Damn, that looks like sort of Borderlandish, not the same color though. I LIKE IT.

KALU, any chance to rlease this one? It looks great!

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sparr View Post
    KALU, any chance to rlease this one? It looks great!
    This overlay will be our default in-game overlay available in our next feature release featuring 3d rotation and positioning. The trailer on our home page shows it.

If you want a flat streaming overlay version you can view KALU's other thread, however we have no plans to support 3d effects on our streaming overlay (like rotating / skewing)

ETA on this overlay's release? It looks amazing! I am new to streaming and hope to start off with this overlay.

Recursion Member
    ZaydN, its actually the ingame overlay. Fire up the tracker before you play planetside 2, go to Overlay -- > Ingame Overlay , check Enable DirectX and it will show up. Click Persistant Hud in that drop down and you can edit where the Overlay shows up and what information it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghstmarauder View Post
    ZaydN, its actually the ingame overlay. Fire up the tracker before you play planetside 2, go to Overlay -- > Ingame Overlay , check Enable DirectX and it will show up. Click Persistant Hud in that drop down and you can edit where the Overlay shows up and what information it shows.
    Haha, I discovered that when I fired her up. Also, is there a way I can set that as a stream overlay? Currently, whenever I alt tab, the IG overlay disappears. I'd like that crisp design to constantly be in the background while I stream.

Since the major update, u have now to go to tools -> Options -> components -> load -> "Normal Hud "

BTW thanks for this overlay ! (and big thx for the hour display!!!!!)