Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Crash as soon as i start the in game overlay after logging in and getting completely into game. Only have sporadic luck getting the overlay to work when starting after fully getting into game. Having some luck running the launcher in compatibility mode for windows 7, but thats just dodging windows 8. Seems like i get into game more then crash with the new update where as I could crash almost immediately before i could select my character.
    Last edited by Generik1006; 04-06-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Yeah, starting the overlay even after the game is running causes a crash after about 1-2 minutes.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Here is an updated 32 bit DLL which I was able to run PS2 without issue on Windows 8. However Generik1006 was unable to get it to work. Could someone else try this out and see how PS2 responds?
    --

Download that to your Real-Time Stat Tracker installation folder, replacing the current DLL.
    Last edited by Silencer; 04-09-2014 at 08:49 PM.

still gives the error but later like 5 min after or so

Recursion Member
    Edit: Generik and I have been working this out and almost have a version that should be stable.
    Last edited by Silencer; 04-10-2014 at 12:13 PM.

Recursion Member
    Okay, 0.9.1.4 is live. I have yet to reproduce any crash on Windows 8 with this version. Please give it a try and let me know how it works. Just update your clients normally. Thanks.

The new update completely fixed my issue. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Recursion Member
    If anyone is having issues with the 64-bit PS2 client on Windows 8.0 or 8.1, please let us know.