Thread: Archer 2.0

Archer 2.0

Hi Everyone!
    I've all but finished the Archer voice pack 2.0. I've added over 30 new audio clips, mostly from Seasons 4, 5 and 6 and tried to eliminate duplicates!
    I also took advantage of the multiple clip feature- which was a GREAT addition by the way!
    Anyway, feedback is always welcome and I hope you enjoy!

Name:  ZFdLa9L.jpg
Views: 2257
Size:  203.5 KB

disclaimer: the video is from the first version. I'm crap at video editing and after Radlock's production, anything I'd try to make would look like a kindergarten macaroni painting...

**UPDATED 12/26/2015**DOWNLOAD v2.5 HERE

Spreadsheet detailing audio files -> achievements with a nice list of audio files that are not used!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Quantization; 12-26-2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Edited upload /w various fixes

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Awesome. Thanks for this.

Thanks man! I may have jumped the gun at posting this so to anyone grabbing it now, keep an eye out for a reddit post later this week (or check back here). I plan to also post an excel spreadsheet with what sounds match to which achievements as well as a listing of unused sound clips to make swapping easy.

What are the per kill sounds supposed to be? The file I downloaded has them all set to the default Quake type sounds.

Recursion Member
    Love it!

Uploaded v2.5
    should fix the issue with Babou's achievement background along with a few other tweaks to audio clips.

I guess I should add that I made these two:

Name:  Archer.png
Views: 1890
Size:  13.9 KBName:  Archer-commie.png
Views: 1769
Size:  14.8 KB

Made them for Maldrasou originally, but it's made for the voice pack so... have at it?

This makes me want to actually buy a gaming rig now... and come back to PS2. I only have a few days off before the new year starts... there is time...