Thread: Hola

Threaded View

Hola

So you maybe heard that I was coming back to play. I've seen you guys run some incredibly impressive squads already in the few days i've been back and figured i'd try and log into my old account here, but I don't think it exists anymore haha. Anyways I wanted to swing by just to say hi, and hopefully in the future go TR some nights and run alongside with you guys. I haven't been around the PS2 community for awhile so i'm pretty out of the loop on who likes who and typical other bullshit drama, I could really care less about that stuff :P Just wanted to say communication is open for DA again, hoping theres no animosity or anything between us and would like to play alongside now and then in the future If there is any kind of negativity coming from DA people towards you please tell me. I'll crush it until they realize how stupid e-drama is. You guys have always been top-notch as far as that stuff goes.

So... HI, and thanks for the ps2 welcoming matt last night rofl .

PS - I know last night on Fleisch's stream I mentioned how fast you guys were responding to stuff, but if you watch a bit longer you'll hear me say it's just you guys being on the ball and doing your thing well. I really wasn't expecting to run into a platoon that good on my first night trying to do ops again lol. Also I realize this is your forum for the stat tracker, wasn't sure where else to post though.

-Ender
    Last edited by Ender; 01-22-2016 at 09:12 AM.