Exclamation Socket Timeout, Offline Mode not working, etc...

Hello,

My StatTracker is not working, I'm always getting "Error: SOCKET_TIMEOUT" and it says "Session ended".
    Also, offline mode is not working either, the confirmation window is in a endless loop; everytime i press confirm, it pops up again.

Things I've already done:
    - completely clean-uninstalled and reinstalled RST
    - completely clean-uninstalled and reinstalled PS2
    - checked if RST is blocked by AntiVirus (it's not)
    - both PS2 and RST launched as Administrator

PS2/RST API's are working because RST is working fine for all of my friends.

I've looked into the file "programLog.txt" in the installation folder of RST and saw this:

Code:
    20.08.2021 19:53:28	An error has occurred:
    An error has occurred: RemoteCertificateChainErrors

20.08.2021 19:53:28	An error has occurred:
    An error has occurred: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

at System.Net.Security.SslState.InternalEndProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
       at System.Net.Security.SslState.EndProcessAuthentication(IAsyncResult result)
       at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EndAuthenticateAsClient(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at SuperSocket.ClientEngine.SslStreamTcpSession.OnAuthenticated(IAsyncResult result)
    Anyone hast the same Problem?
    Please Help!

Yours sincerely,
    ERROR:SOCKET_TIMEOUT

Were you able to find a solution to the problem?

I have the EXACT same issue !

Is anyone from the Recursion Dev Team capabale of solving this Problem PLEASE!

Write a private message to the developers

Quote Originally Posted by Alexsandro111 View Post
    Write a private message to the developers
    Quote Originally Posted by WildmanF View Post
    I have the EXACT same issue !

Is anyone from the Recursion Dev Team capabale of solving this Problem PLEASE!
    Hello!

For long i did not solve the problem, so i used a work-around:
    I used the app https://soundit.app/ to stream the stat-tracker audio from a laptop where it works to my main pc where i play ps2.

Just now i found my real solution:
    I just installed windows updates. I am using Win7 and i installed specifically these two updates:
    - https://www.microsoft.com/de-DE/down....aspx?id=49540
    - https://www.microsoft.com/de-DE/down....aspx?id=46148

Maybe this weill help you as well!

The bug is back, it's sad

Quote Originally Posted by Boulouloubi View Post
    The bug is back, it's sad
    Yeah, I got hit with it too. I also noticed the crosshair overlay seems to take longer to start working as well. Don't know if that's in any way related.

I have also been dealing with the voice and stats not working. I have tried to start the game before and after launching PS2, and I will get the same error message of Socket time out. Trying to force offline mode just does nothing until I click into the game and then a message pops up saying that I should try again in a infinite loop. I have also tried checking the beta mode, and have restarted the client, try to manually update it from the task bar, but it does nothing.

I’ve check the overlay, and I can pull it up in the game via the keybind, but it never comes up naturally. I haven’t been any to hear any of the voices, and nothing is being tracked. I’ve also noticed that a voice will say session ended after each attempt. The crosshairs works no problem though, so I am a bit confused as to why this is.

Have you considered reaching out to the Recursion Dev Team or exploring community forums to find a solution to the recurring issue with voice and stats not working, as discussed by various users in the thread?