Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Recursion Member
    That issue might be fixed with the move to the press and hold solution as well. It may have something to do with the way it currently listens for the key press and activates.

I haven't even had time to boot the game up in like the past 11 days, but I'll see about getting a quick alternative for visibility out later today. The keybind change that will hopefully fix the remaining issues will probably need to wait until I finish up classes/exams or at least get past the crunch period when final projects are due but before exams.

Apologies!

Recursion Member
    Ok, a version with white text and a black background is up. It'll still have the same issues as the original for now (minus visibility problems, hopefully), and let me know if I accidentally broke anything else.

Will this work for the vanguard shield out of the box?

Recursion Member
    Yeah, you'll just need to adjust the timer duration to whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeslin View Post
    Will this work for the vanguard shield out of the box?
    Exactly what I was thinking and was about to post. Let's give Vanguard "Pro"s an IwinShield countdown timer, so they don't have to cower behind cover for 45 seconds, like the little bitches they are. Technically it would definitely work, but would create even more balance problems. On the other hand, it's not like DGC would ban people for using a RTS Add-on that shows the exact cooldown timer of the IwinShield.
    Last edited by PastalavistaBaby; 04-21-2016 at 02:07 AM.

Recursion Member
    This was going to be a game feature in a QOL update like a year and a half ago but like many promises by SOE, it never got past the conceptual stage. I don't think they would've talked about implementing it if they thought it was a balance problem like you're saying and not a quality of life issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Ok, a version with white text and a black background is up. It'll still have the same issues as the original for now (minus visibility problems, hopefully), and let me know if I accidentally broke anything else.
    Thanks! Visibility is indeed fixed, and i didn't realize anything you might have broken by accident.

Hey.I just noticed after a longer Planetside breake that u made somne awesome job with teh stat tracker.While investigating all the new stuff i found the timer Mod....for some reason i cant get it working at all....i changed the key bindings and reinstalled the mod already.... and advise?

o7

Recursion Member
    It's buggy and sometimes broken at the moment. Just got home a few days ago after finishing out the semester, so I'll begin work on it again soon.

Changing keybinds might not work in the UI, so you should manually change them in the .Recursion\RecursionTracker\Settings\ folder under "ComponentSettings.xml".

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    [....] you should manually change them in the .Recursion\RecursionTracker\Settings\ folder under "ComponentSettings.xml".

I did like u advised me i guess.But it still doesnt work.Are there any other options required like some overlay stuff to get displayed?
    Folder i changed the keybindings in:
    http://http://puu.sh/pmmRw/70f9cd8418.png

Mods:
    http://puu.sh/pmmWB/6590f32bf9.png

Options:
    http://puu.sh/pmmZ6/e5a3169496.png

Greetings