Type initializer threw an exception

Hello.

Today I encountered this error. I reinstalled but I still have the same problem. When I try starting RTST this popup, and nothing else, is displayed:

Name:  YFHnXXm.png
Views: 777
Size:  7.1 KB

Please help.

Edit: My OS is Windows 7 x64 and my RTST version is 1.1.0.7.
    Last edited by Poyraz; 04-17-2016 at 05:30 AM. Reason: system info

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    I looked up the error report and saw it can't load a dependency. Reinstalling should have fixed it, but try downloading this file https://recursiontracker.com/fist/yE...Serializer.dll and placing it RecursionTracker install directory.

I get a "this site can't be reached - the connection was reset" error when I click the link you posted.

EDIT: And when I click the link with Zenmate enabled (I live in one of those countries where the internet is censored) Chrome gives me a download error.

EDIT 2: I disabled my antivirus and that allowed me to download the .dll. Problem solved, your fix worked. Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by Poyraz; 04-17-2016 at 09:55 AM.

Recursion Member
    No problem! If you re-enable your AV and it blocks the program starting, please let me know. I saw some error reports that linked that file to av triggers, and only recently. What av do you run?

I run Avast. It's never blocked RTST from running before.

Recursion Member
    I've had another report of avast causing problems today. There may have been a definition update which is causing a problem.