"Could not connect" V2

Okay, so it has been almost a month now and I can't seem to connect to Recursion still. I thought it would of been fixed but it seems it has not though. Maybe it's on my end...maybe its not but if you do believe its on my end, please tell me or explain to me how I can fix this "Could not connect" issue. I can't stand now being able to use this software.

~ Djfrostbyte

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Hey man are you still experiencing an issue? Can you get to https://recursiontracker.com without issue? If so, can you verify that the Windows firewall or any other software firewall you have is not blocking the client from talking out? It is going to that address over a web protocol so if you can go there with a web browser that is likely the problem. Let us know if that fixes it or not, or if you can't figure it out.
    Last edited by Exploding Fist; 09-10-2016 at 12:53 PM.

I need a step by step process in order to do this. I have a Window Ten version desktop. So if I got info on how to do this then I can do it

I can get into the recursion website with no problem tho

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    So this isn't left unanswered after a few e-mails back and forth it turned out to be Windows firewall related. Make sure to allow our executables outbound access so it can connect to the Recursion server if anyone is having the same issues.

Okay, also quick question but do you know what is going on with the Overlay issue? I'm still having issues with it
    ~ Djfrostbyte ~