Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Okay, here is what I have found out, it turns out their is programs running that is interfering with your overlay. Whatever it is, go to the bottom right corner of your screen when your at main windows screen, go to the tab that shows the tiny icons (right next to wifi icons) and close what ever program that is on and not necessary.
    ~ Djfrostbyte ~

[QUOTE=SourceDecay;20057]My rtst overlay is not working. The program is capable of live tracking, and the voicepack works when triggered by whatever event (killstreak, headshot, etc.), but none of the overlay components function.

Same with me. Only the voice works but no overlay or crosshair. Any chance to fix this?

Solved. I started RTST as admin and them started PS2 also as admin. The overlays appear and the crosshair too. Hope it helps.

i have done everything and it still dont work, tried running as admin for both, did the beta thing and the legacy hooking thing or whatever. voice pack work but overlay never does, just downloaded this. help

SourceDecay I feel your pain because I am having the same problem.

I really wish there was a fix because recursion makes Planetside so much more enjoyable and the overlays are brilliant too.

I too tried all the suggestions I could find including even the beta thing, it works sometimes then it doesn't again.
    For a long time I had to stop trying to use it as it was just too frustrating, hoping and wondering if it would work or not.

I remember the Admin thing used to work for a while but it stopped working after a while too.

The only thing I haven't tried was the keybind conflicts thing, I just changed them so I will report back if that fixes anything, fingers-crossed.

>EDIT: Nope changing the keybinds didn't work unfortunately.

Thanks to all who offered suggestions.
    Could it have something to do with the version of .NET installed?

Is recursion compatible with all versions of .NET?
    Last edited by ShooterDude; 04-08-2017 at 12:37 PM.