Hybrid View

I'll try out the full screen optimizations, I actually played for a very long time testing/fiddling with this and found that I can in fact run Shadowplay with no performance loss and still reach high frame rates I'm used to ( 60+ in 48+ battles, 120+ in empty spaces ) So I don't think Shadowplay is the issue.

The strange thing is I don't think the impact is exactly from the stat tracker itself, I think its from Planetside or Battleye, because I noticed the stat trackers impact is miniscule and never exceeds more than a few percent of CPU usage at best.

I actually double checked and I've had Disable Full Screen Optimizations checked the entire time, along with the game and all the Battleeye executables set to admin privileges.

Could the legacy hook have anything to do with it? Typically I've left it on because the overlay wouldn't run without it. I'm about to get back to fiddling with this because I honestly miss the overlay when playing and I can run the game fine with the stat tracker in the background, any of my issues were only when the overlay was enabled.

Edit: Immediately getting issues with the overlay enabled. Alt-tabbing causes the game to crash to a G-12 error on their website, all before I had even selected a character ( was adding one to my tracking list alt tabbing, crashed each time I tabbed out )

I've disabled legacy hooks, and I do not have Shadowplay on.

Edit2: I can't alt tab with the overlay on without getting a G-12 error its kind of hard to track the performance issue of it since it seems to be a degradation over time, but really, not being to alt tab at all is my current issue ( and was part of the whole issue for really )'

Usage seems to be a non issue 128mb of memory and CPU usage on the overlay sat at 0.0% usage saying RTST 0.00% | ES for the time I was in a small fight.
    Last edited by Doom721; 01-24-2018 at 08:40 AM.