Error: Failed to load RTPluginPS2.dll

Basically, I've been having the same issue that has been described in this thread since I got banned (and unbanned a day later) last fall.
    Upon starting Recursion, I get the message 'Failed to load the following plugins: RTPluginPS2.dll' and the client itself stays blank (the menu on top is still showing though).
    Achievements, kill counter and statistics tabs are not working, the crosshair overlay mod is fine.
    I reinstalled several times but it didn't work. Just reinstalling the Planetside mod itself didn't help either. I also tried reinstalling Recursion on a new account that wasn't tied to any characters on the Daybreak account that received the ban, didn't fix it.
    As said, the issue started when I got unbanned and has persisted since then, so I figured it could have something to do with it.

If you have any idea on how to fix this, please let me know.
    Thanks

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Being banned from PS2 in the past shouldn't affect whether the plugin loads or not. Try going under the install directory: Recursion/RecursionTracker/ Delete the 'temp' folder. Under Mods/ Delete the '3' folder.

Then start the tracker and it should redownload the PS2 files and start it. If not try going under Help -> Update and choosing Repair Install.

Finally if that doesn't work uninstall the program and delete the RecursionTracker folder to clean up any remaining files, then re-install.

Deleting the remaining files before re-installing fixed it, thank you.