Hybrid View

Planetside closes when running Recursion

Planetside closes to desktop when I try and run Recursion. When PS closes, I lose sound, screen goes white for a moment, and then I am greeted by my desktop. There are no error messages etc. and Recursion keeps running.

If Recursion is running before starting PS, PS closes 10-15s after loading up a character. If PS is already running and then Recursion starts, PS closes within 15s of starting Recursion and reentering the game. On rare occasions doing the latter, everything works as normal.

I've tried running both as Administrator, which made no difference.

Recursion version: 0.11.0.9
    Voicepack: Mal's TFS DBZA VP TrashTalk Edition V1.1

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    What is your user name?

Cheers Welder

Been playing near exclusively as NCHAMM3R as of late, should that be relevant.

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    The only time we've seen anything like this is when some other application doesn't play nicely with the tracker overlay. The best way to troubleshoot this would be to close any apps that may be running one by one and try again, especially if they have overlays themselves. Make sure to restart the tracker software (just to be sure) between tests.

You should have the tracker running before running Planetside. This isn't required, but it should always be seamless this way. Let me know when you find out what was conflicting.

Yeah, I normally run recursion before starting PS.

From what I can gather, ASUS Sonic Suite 2 - Sonic Studio is the culprit. Version 2.2.22 FWIW.

Non-issue for me to just close it before I play, which is nice
    Last edited by Arnold Schwarzenschnitzel; 09-23-2018 at 05:59 AM.