Exclamation "error: Socket_timeout"

Recursion hasn't functioned properly for me or my boyfriend for about a week now. When you attempt to start a session, it tries, says "session ended" and the message "error socket timeout" is displayed at the bottom right hand corner. Someone help!! We have tried starting a session over and over an over again in hopes that it will finally go through, force offline mode, restart, etc. nothing works.

jimmyjammer

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Yeah, the issue is on DBGs end with their web socket service. They are looking into it.

Thanks for taking the time to come here and report it though. Appreciate it.

Awesome, good to know they are looking into it. Thanks for the quick reply, it's appreciated.
    P.s. thanks for your efforts; Recursion makes planetside 2 even better of a game than it already is!

I seem to be having the same issue after the recent server switch thing they finished up with last night. I did try to update, it gave me a bunch of errors. So i repaired and the errors went away, but then wouldnt let me update. I just reinstalled and for some reason I cannot get it to start a session. It says SOCKET_TIMEOUT again

Quote Originally Posted by RebornArmy View Post
    I seem to be having the same issue after the recent server switch thing they finished up with last night. I did try to update, it gave me a bunch of errors. So i repaired and the errors went away, but then wouldnt let me update. I just reinstalled and for some reason I cannot get it to start a session. It says SOCKET_TIMEOUT again
    Were you able to solve this problem, connected to the server?