Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Other games you like?

I'm curious, what other games do you guys like to play?

I've been burning spare time when I can't commit enough to make Planetside worth it to World of Warships.

I used to play shit loads of Guild Wars and Baldur's Gate and a little bit of WoW. Wouldn't mind getting into WoW a little more when I have the time.

I want to get into Borderlands as well, the GoTY's are out as well as a new one soon, just don't have the time to commit to new games right now. :/

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer

That looks like a shit load of fun. I haven’t jumped on the VR train yet, though I’m beginning to lean that way having watched some CS Go in VR, although mainly for the meme value, I will admit.

Is the rift still worth the investment?

Recursion Member
    Valve's coming out with their own headset soon so you might want to hold off for a bit. https://store.steampowered.com/sale/valve_index/

Ooo thanks for that. I’ve held off buying one for a while to let the technology mature a bit and see what becomes of it. It’s a fairly large investment and I don’t want it to be obsolete over night.
    Valves might be the best bet, given the amount of games they’ll want to put on it...

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Yeah wait a month unless you can get a used Rift at a good price that includes at least 3 sensors. I have 4 and the tracking is absolutely flawless, which means I'm worried about it getting worse with the newer options.

Recursion Member

Ps2 is really the only PC game I play. I do enjoy ps4 exclusives like God of war, uncharted, recently started spiderman. On switch I finished xenoblade 2 and breath of the wild which was incredible.

Recursion Member
    I am playing Planetside, ESO, Mordhau and sometimes Squad.

Tempted to buy the new total war game though.

Medieval II: Total War with the Stainless Steel 6.4 mod, playing as the Almoravid Caliphate. I recommended for strategy lovers

I was playing World of Warcraft for a pretty long period, but I quit after I went to university because there was another life and I forgot about video games. On the second year, I started to play Counter Strike Global Offensive with my friends from dormitory. That was a great time because we had our own team and we had a lot of fun. Moreover, the whole team reached Global Elite and that was a great achievement. Now I learned how to sell csgo skins for good prices and how to trade with themm so now I have a pretty good income. I think to start to play WoW, what do you think about this?
    Last edited by MichMurray; 09-24-2020 at 07:05 AM.