Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Colin McRae Rally - great opportunity to relax

I've been playing Baldur's Gate 3 a fair bit lately. Not really long yet but has some potential. Not sure if it's as classic as the originals, but not bad.

Interested in the new WoW expansion, though I dunno if it'd be enough to get me back there full time so to speak.

Minecraft all the way, haha. Been my favorite for years now, still feel like a little boy while playing. Thanks to (don't know if it's the appropriate word though) this pandemic I got to spend more time playing and also one of my childhood friends joined me in reliving our old memories. It was an amazing time and we opened a server back in July, cause that's something we weren't able to as little kids. Now with the help of minecraft hosting, ggservers it was like a bucket list thing from 7 years ao come true. Teenage me would have been so happy. Who am I kidding, I was happy even now. We still have it open if any of you are interested.
    Last edited by Ciceniss; 12-22-2020 at 12:38 PM.

one of my faves is dota but I also play cs

I've tried quite a lot during quarantine, but my favorite of all time remains CS:GO. I mean the ambient is quite toxic as anyone that actually plays can tell you, it's not worth hiding it, so it would have been impossible for me to only play CS and still function properly throughout the day so I had to take some breaks from it. I used boosting services from here https://eloboss.net/csgo-boost to maintain my rank while I was trying other games like the new Assasins Creed and the new Walking Dead.
    Last edited by Otofont; 12-24-2020 at 12:37 PM.

Been getting back into War Thunder.
    It still remains a complicated love-hate relationship.

Colin McRae Rally along with the need for speed are the most awesome video-games I've ever played. Now I play other games as I got bored with these two, but a few years, there was nothing more interesting and attractive than these two awesome games. A few months ago, I found a way to make the game more exciting with rocket league trading. But even now, there are times when I open one of these two games, I mean Colin McRae Rally or Need for speed, and enjoy them. If you know other racing video-games I would be grateful to you for a few recommendations. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by MichMurray; 12-28-2020 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichMurray View Post
    If you know other racing video-games I would be grateful to you for a few recommendations. Thanks in advance.
    I would also recommend Asphalt 9: Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by MichMurray View Post
    If you know other racing video-games I would be grateful to you for a few recommendations.
    I like the Dirt Rally games, they are pretty fun. If you want futuristic F-Zero type thing I suggest looking into Redout.
    Trackmania 2 also is neat, really arcade but still fun.

Dirt Rally is great, reminds me of how I used to sit through Colin McRae Rally all day long