Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Download the x64 DLL from here. Replace the file in your installation directory with this. Let me know if this helps. Thanks.

Edit: Our latest release 0.9.1.9 includes the changes which fixed the issue.
    Last edited by Silencer; 05-19-2014 at 05:25 PM.

My computer isn't letting me move and replace

Recursion Member
    Make sure the program is not running. Check Task Manager to see if any RTST file is running and close them or restart your PC if you want to be sure its closed. (Closing the app should be enough. Windows 8.1 can be really picky about security on starting / stopping programs)

Copy the file and then start RTST again. Make sure in-game overlay is checked.

Everything is closed and I try to move it in and get this : http://gyazo.com/56b780870c94b696696219d6078c467b
    Then I click "Continue" and get this over and over again : http://gyazo.com/dc01edbea101ce9580490a68a52d559b

Recursion Member
    Are you a computer administrator?

Right click on RealTimeStatTracker, go to security. Is Everyone listed with Modify, Read & Execute, and Write? There can be more checked, but those are the important ones.

Our installer should set those permissions on that folder. You may want to reinstall the program.
    You can manually set the permission too by clicking edit, add 'Everyone', set full control.

This may be your problem. RTST may not be able to launch rtst_run_dx64 which in-turn can't load rtst_d3doverlay_x64.

I am a computer administrator and everyone has permission to edit the files. Reinstalled it, moved the file in successfully, and on start up the RTST logo thing popped up but I don't see the overlay in game. SO CLOSE. xD

Recursion Member
    Well the overlay won't show up unless you press ~ or go on a kill-streak / get achievements. We'll have a constant overlay option in our next major update.

Edit: Our latest release 0.9.1.9 includes the changes which fixed the issue.
    Last edited by Silencer; 05-19-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Awesome! It works! Thanks!

I have just registered and installed the stat tracker. The overlay is not working for me. Win7 64bit, I tried running it as an admin.

Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by polarka View Post
    I have just registered and installed the stat tracker. The overlay is not working for me. Win7 64bit, I tried running it as an admin.
    Go under Tools -> Options -> Configure
    Make sure Version is on Auto and go ahead and check Launcher Console. Press Ok. Go To Overlay and Uncheck In-Game Overlay then recheck it.

Does a new console window pop up? The last line should say Hook Ready. If so start PS2. (Note that closing this console will kill the overlay)

If that still doesnt work try starting PS2 before launching RTST. Do you have any other overlays or recording software running?

Note that both PS2 and RTST will either have to run as Admin or both not as Admin.
    Last edited by Silencer; 05-29-2014 at 11:49 AM.