Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Go under Tools -> Options -> Configure
    Make sure Version is on Auto and go ahead and check Launcher Console. Press Ok. Go To Overlay and Uncheck In-Game Overlay then recheck it.

Does a new console window pop up? The last line should say Hook Ready. If so start PS2. (Note that closing this console will kill the overlay)

If that still doesnt work try starting PS2 before launching RTST. Do you have any other overlays or recording software running?

Note that both PS2 and RTST will either have to run as Admin or both not as Admin.
    PS2 doesnt run as admin. If I run the RTST without admin privileges the overlay says an error occured, access denied; so I tried running it as admin and later i tried both PS2 and RTST running as admin. The most I have seen is a window on top-middle with the text 'Recursion Stat Tracker' that fades away. I have seen that even when only RTST was run as admin. Hook ready is the last time in both cases. I did try to start PS2 first and then RTST and vice versa, it made no difference. Usually I start PlayClaw, OBS, TSoverlay and PS2FOV with the launcher but I also tried it without those and starting only the launcher and the game alone, this didn't make a difference too. (I started the launcher as admin)

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Wait you see the text pop up? If you hit the '~' key, does anything happen?

Recursion Member
    If you see the stat tracker text pop up then its working. ~ displays a stats screen and getting kills should show kill streaks and achievements

Yes, I see that stats window using tilde. But I thought I should see some stats overlay in one of the corners constantly too.

Recursion Member
    That will be in our next version. We're trying to get a beta build out this weekend. Under options if you check beta participation you will be ready for when we do.

We generally release new updates there before pushing them out to everyone.