Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member

DirectX11 Issues

Please post any issues found with the DirectX11 update here.

Note: Only Windows 10 x64 is supported for DirectX11.

Known Issues:
    Taking input control (Shift + F2) doesn't provide you mouse movement if you aren't already in a menu in PS2 or have the in-game cursor displayed first.
    Debug Display won't display anything in-game. And it probably won't for some time.
    Last edited by Silencer; 08-05-2019 at 09:05 PM.

Win10 1703
    Run RTST.exe
    Running planetside2
    Log in normally, enter the character interface Normal, log in to the game, flash back
    Method 2
    Run planetside2, log in, select the character, enter the game
    Run RTST.exe
    About 10 seconds or so, prompted to load rtst, about 3 seconds later, the game flashed back.

At present, the two methods are tested 5 times each, and the results are exactly the same.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enc View Post
    Win10 1703
    Run RTST.exe
    Running planetside2
    Log in normally, enter the character interface Normal, log in to the game, flash back
    Method 2
    Run planetside2, log in, select the character, enter the game
    Run RTST.exe
    About 10 seconds or so, prompted to load rtst, about 3 seconds later, the game flashed back.

At present, the two methods are tested 5 times each, and the results are exactly the same.
    Thanks for posting:

When you say flash back is the game minimizing to desktop? Does the game ever work at all?

Under tools -> options -> display, can you make sure Debug Display is off and Use Legacy Hooks is off. If already off, try toggling legacy hooks to on. (Ideal setting is off but we can use it to test)

Are you running any other overlays with the game you could try disabling to see if they are interfering?

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Thanks for posting:

When you say flash back is the game minimizing to desktop? Does the game ever work at all?

Under tools -> options -> display, can you make sure Debug Display is off and Use Legacy Hooks is off. If already off, try toggling legacy hooks to on. (Ideal setting is off but we can use it to test)

Are you running any other overlays with the game you could try disabling to see if they are interfering?
    The game ends the process directly

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Thanks for posting:

Thanks. Problem solved.

Offline ERROR: PLAYER_MISSING (I did run this 2 and a half hours ago 12:30 spain tine, soo is the server down or is just me? because if is bugged i want to save my recursion stats if so, and reinstall, if not, please tell me why is not working) last session https://recursiontracker.com/?p=c&c=saved&id=1012338

Reinstalled Recursion Tracker to a different directory to fix the issue
    Last edited by Zygorg; 08-08-2019 at 07:36 AM.

i just tried to get recursion installed but the beta update won't download. i did set it to beta participation and also run it as admin. any ideas?