Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Issue right after sign-in.

Hey guys, saw this Real Time stat tracker on video on youtube and I decided to install it and try to use it. Upon signing in to it an error message comes up and it reads "The Procedure entry point K32GetModuleInformation could not be located on the dynamic link library Kernel32.dll" after i close that box Microsoft Windows proceeds to tell me the program is not working properly and I close it all out.

I love the idea of the Stat tracker, I think it will help me become a much better player...if I can get it working. Help?
    Last edited by DarkBlaze418; 06-05-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Recursion Member
    Make sure your .Net is updated

Just Doubled checked. My .NET is up-to date

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    An issue with a .NET library even if you are up to date it could cause it. Try repair installing it. Here is the latest version http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=40779

Wait, what OS are you running?

Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2.

I Also downloaded the link you posted and repaired and restarted my PC. Same error message came up.
    Last edited by DarkBlaze418; 06-05-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlaze418 View Post
    Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2
    I'm sorry DarkBlaze, our software will not work on Vista. We use libraries which Microsoft doesn't support on Vista.

When we officially release our software (1.0) we will provide officially supported operating systems and better documentation.

Recursion Member
    I wish I could help more. Ideally I want every one to be able to use our software.

Our hands are full just supporting Windows 7 and 8, x86 and x64 variants. There is no way we would ever get anything done adding Vista in to the mix. Especially without full Microsoft support for their own libraries.

Just figured I should mention that I'm also running into the same issue and would appreciate support for Vista if you were able to add it. In the meantime all I get is audio cues.

Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINO_Mk.II View Post
    Just figured I should mention that I'm also running into the same issue and would appreciate support for Vista if you were able to add it. In the meantime all I get is audio cues.

Vista Compatible Files

Make sure the program is not running. Extract these to your installation directory overwriting the four files present.

Let me know if this helps. I can't test them outside of a VM.