Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
Which version of Vista are you using? x64 or x86? Have you tried launching both as Admin / not as Admin?

What I would rather do in further troubleshooting this is get you on our new development build as soon as possible and go from there. The code changes between current release and development are getting too great to troubleshoot existing problems which may have already been solved.

Back-porting a few changes like basic Vista support and removing VC++ dependencies didn't take too much time, but anything else and it's going to get very inefficient for development.

We're working on a new distribution system, which when ready, we can invite you to it for initial testing.
I'm running 64-bit Vista. I have tried running both programs with and without admin. It's completely understandable that you don't want to muck around with backwards compatibility given such low demand and project manpower. I'd be happy to test new builds as they come out. In the meantime I get to listen to Space Marines, which is already an enjoyable addition to vanilla PS2.