Update the Form into a Metro like Form

Heya, i love the work you done on this app and hope to see more in the future.

I feel the app Form is really lack luster (even if it does stay hidden in the desktop) so a quick way to make it more appealing is to use this framework (assuming its writen in c# winforms btw):

https://github.com/viperneo/winforms-modernui

Its extremely easy to change those controls into MetroControls and it looks overall more appealing at the same time.

Hope this helps you out, cheers!

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Hey, thanks for the suggestion.

I agree the form definitely needs an update. I'll keep that repository in mind in case we end up going with a metro look.

I'm also keeping an eye out for more unique and customizable controls. It would be nice to find a powerful gridview control with more native UI options.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Ok, so I ended up playing with the Metro UI and will say I don't like the lack of customization the author of the library allows, but I really liked the Tab Control. So I ended up using the Tab Control and modifying it's source code slightly. This inspired me to modify and write my own renderers for other standard Windows Form controls. So I did and now the form looks quite a bit prettier. So thank you for showing this to me.