Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no longer works

no longer works

cant click 'START' nothing happens

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Does the ps2 players site work for you? This could be related to the DNS issue they were having earlier.

i am not sure, i just got home after a long 3 hour drive. whats the link?

but also, in previous versions there was an offline mode that would prompt, do i have to rollback to the previous version to get offline mode.
    if that is not the case in the future could you include a menu entry to force offline mode on? thanks

Recursion Member
    https://www.planetside2.com/players/

Search for your character there.

Also, take a look at this Reddit thread for PS2 http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c..._you_cant_use/

The offline mode is still there. If the API fails to respond it should still trigger. I can see about adding a way to force it.

whatever the ps2 playersite is i dont know but the forums are back online and everything appears to be working normal as it was before all the DNS shenanigans.

however Recursion stat tracker is still not working. clicking 'Start' used to begin a session and you would then hear an audible 'session started' . that no longer happens. nothing happens, just6 sits there.

i am getting an error on the player site you linked to

any fixes incoming?

i read up on reddit and used their DNS workaround. it seems to be working.

having issues again, doesnt apear to be tracking stats and i cannot remember how to do offline mode. the UI does not seem to have the option anywhere

Recursion Member
    Offline mode only works if it can't reach SOE's servers and I realize we still have no way of forcing it.

According to reddit the servers (at least Connery) are having issues right now which would affect us.

ug.... theres always some hurdle RTST has to climb over

what if i firewall RTST? would that prompt the offline mode? ok yea that worked

i would hope you guys would take the time to remedy that and at the very least add an option for offline mode from the options menu. instead of this silly workaround. im actually surprised to not see it in the menu, oh well. not trying to sound demanding, just saying what comes to mind
    Last edited by itechen; 02-21-2015 at 04:29 PM.