Certain Medals Arent Being Awarded

Hey there I was just posting to inform you that I have gotten the 5 Frag Kill Medal Twice and it didn't award it to me, it didnt give me the medal for 3 Frag kills either and I even got those back to back. Also My Friend Did the Phlanex Turret Medal and it didn't award that to him also- I'm on a medal hunt so how do I know which medals will be correctly awarded because I do not want to waste my time on them until I know they will give it to me - Thanks in advance for your help.. If at all possible you should award me my medal lol I have proof!
    Last edited by itzallxero; 08-02-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Just seen the sticky that said I need a screenshot an whatnot - where do you want me to send it????

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    You can e-mail us at tracker@recursion.tk. Saving your session would also help so we can view the details easier.

ok I sent an email - since then i got 4 back to back c4 kills and it didnt award me the medal either- other medals still come up but the 5 frag kills and 4 c4 kills didnt award me the medal - I saved my session and also sent you screenshots

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    The frag grenades and c4 achievements are for scoring those kills at once. ie one c4 kills 4 or more people.

I'm not sure about the phalanx turret issue. Can you repeat it? If your friend died during that streak it wouldn't have counted.

dig that you should make them say something like get a triple kill with one frag grenade or 5 kills at once with a single frag grenade - or instead of execute an infiltrator with a commisioner it should say Kill an Infiltrator with a HeadShot From A Commisioner - clear up any confuseable things like that - and i will try to get my friends phlanex information - he sent me a pic in text when it happerned so i seen his killboard all kills were back to back and also he did not die or team kill inbetween- also i think you should consider adjusting the Kill five 2.0 and Three 3.0 Medal to just killing that many of them without dying instead of back to back yano - i went 600 kills and seen only maybe 7 or 8 people who were actually over 2.0 thats an insane medal with numbers like that (i looked back over stats i saved to see the numbers)

hey i was wondering - i got an armored assault in a halberd on a mag rider - but it didnt give me the blitzkreig medal for 40 kills - i just wondered if the halber counted for the blitzkreig and if not why award the armored assault medal for the halberd? i still have my stat tracker going if u need any info - and also i had a new medal idea kill two enemies of opposite factions within a certain time span - medal name = Color Blind -