Sounds and ingame achievement images start a long time after they actually happen?

I have the tracker myself and also watch videos from reddit of other people using it, and something that kind of bothers me is how, say I get a double kill - the image and sound won't show/play until nearly 10 seconds after I actually score the kills, however in videos of other people they begin in under 1 second. I have decent to high-end internet and my ping to the server rarely goes above 100ms, so could anyone tell me why this happens and how I may fix it?

0.9.2.5 build
    Windows 8.0 64x

Not providing logs or recent activity because this is recurring (ha) and not a crash issue, but any help would still be appreciated.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    We have a new version which should be better on latency we're going to start testing soon, hopefully as early as next week. I'll give you access to it when we do.

Please e-mail me at silencer@recursion.tk or pm me your e-mail address and I can help set you up with the update when it's ready.

Me, it's the same thing.

Sincerely,

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Replace the RTST.exe in your program installation directory with the one from here.

This isn't the new version we have been working on, but it contains one change we made which I would like to see it helps latency at all. Please let me know if there is any effect using it.

Our new version contains many more optimizations and fixes which may help, but is not ready yet.