[Voice Pack] Rated X - Movie quotes with lots of insults

This voice pack contains more than 200 quotes of different movies and actors. There is a lot of insulting and swearing involved so use it at own risk when your kids are away

How to install:
    • Download file to your PC and copy/paste it to your RT folder in .../Recursion Tracker/Voicepack.

• Open RT and click Tools -> Options -> Audio -> Load -> RatedX.rtst_vpk -> Save

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3f...atedX.rtst_vpk

Sample video:

If you have any issues or find out that the volume of some sound files are too low than please report it here and I try to help out or fix it.
    Also, if you know some fitting quotes which should be in this voice pack then please let me know and post a link to youtube video if possible. I try to add it later then.

Special thanks goes out to OnkelGule who made the sample video for me!

Edit: Uploaded the sample video to youtube
    Edit II: Uploaded new version for new achievments (03/24)
    Edit III: Some minor adjustments, a couple of new sound files and defined the last missing call out for "Care Bare". There should be ~230 sound clips now in this voice pack (03/27)
    Edit IV: Added sound clips for new achievements + some minor adjustments to few older achievements
    Last edited by Oottzz; 05-29-2015 at 02:35 PM.

Updated sound files for the new Boomstick, Dakka and Zoe achievment plus some smaller adjustments.

Download link to the latest version you'll find in the original post.
    Last edited by Oottzz; 03-27-2015 at 02:14 PM.

I've updated the download link in OP since I've added new sound files for all new achievements + some other minor adjustments. This sound pack contains now over 250 different sound files!