Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Female Voicepacks (specifically: Unreal Tournament 2k3)

Hi guys!
    I absolutely love the Recursion tracker... it's made my PS2 experience a lot more fun. I've tried a few voicepacks, and I want to give a huge "I <3 You" to the person that did the one with GLaDOS. But, by any chance, is there anyone working on getting the files together from Unreal Tournament 2004, for the female announcer(s)? Here's the announcer in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egd3JSVwTeQ

If anyone's game for it, it would be awesome. Or if it's already out there... that would be great!

Thanks!

~Akaran
    TR, Emerald

I'll take a look, if you have any resources for the UT2K4 audio it would help a lot! Even a youtube video of all the voices without any messy background noise or game audio over it is pretty useful.

As far as female voices go, I will be working on Nisha and Athena from Borderlands: The Pre Sequel in the near future. Nisha in particular sounds great and has a lot of fun lines to work with, while Athena is much more just-business sounding. Unfortunately I don't think that Maya from Borderlands 2 has enough material for a reasonably complete voice pack, but I'll give her audio another look tomorrow.

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Yeah we've been waiting for someone to make this one for a long time. Doooo it!

I'll grab the audio from that youtube video and see what I can do in the next couple evenings.

I thought that the video in the link was another one I had seen referenced that only had ~30 seconds of sound clips, but it seems like it has most or all of it. Good deal, should be able to work with that!

*edit* - 28 usable voice clips, a lot of them are red team and blue team callouts and stuff like that. Should be able to get the kill combo and killstreak ones, headshot, repeat customer 1 and possibly a couple others though.
    Last edited by Apex; 11-17-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Cancer Man
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    It doesn't need to be perfect. Just the basics is good enough. If you're missing others, radlock takes over for those.

This could be dangerous though. I'll probably end up over extending myself trying to get her to orgasm.

Here you go! Tested briefly and volume seems good with the volume slider at max. Test replacement background included, feel free to recolor for use with other factions or make it more neutral. I whipped it up in a minute or two looking at a screenshot of the UT2K4 HUD, it's kind of bad

Edit by Silencer:
    This is currently for Beta 10 only.

UT2K4 Sexy Announcer (adf.ly link)

Unleash the orgasm!
    Last edited by Silencer; 11-20-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Cancer Man
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    brb pulling a max

mmmmmmmmm

Recursion Member
    Well my headshot percentage has already gone up.

Thank you a ton for posting this, but I'm running into a problem.

I copied the files out of the zip'd download, put the vpk folder in the recursion folder, put the .vpk file into the main folder (like I've done with a few others) but once I do, I get an error from the stat tracker. Says "An error has occurred: Invalid character in the given encoding. Line 2, position 1." and it will not let the tracker come on... just crashes it, and keeps it crashed until I remove the .vpk and the folder.

Do you guys have any suggestions?