[Voice Pack] Duke Nukem Customizable Voice Pack

For the past couple weeks i have been playing with sounds i extracted from Duke3D. Most of them are the original sounds from the game, and a couple are sounds from the Duke Plus mod with better quality. They should all still be Jon St. John though.

Anyway, i have been really enjoying the sounds and figured i would share. There are a few extra sounds that aren't in use, for people to customize them to their liking. A few achievements have the same sound, i have tried to make sure they aren't likely to be played at the same time, or twice in a row. I'm sure you will change them if you don't like them.

Very short teaser:

You can download it here. https://mega.co.nz/#!SJdxHLwY!VZq3w-...95iV9OS9PNoIaw

Installation:

Extract the files into your RealTimeStatTracker folder. ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Recursion\RealTimeStatTracker" by default)

Open the StatTracker.

Go to: Tools > Options > Configure.

Click "Load Voice Pack". It should load open your "RealTimeStatTracker" folder. Open "Duke_Pack_1.rtst_vpk".

Click "Save"

Full credit to 3D Realms for making Duke3D, DeeperThought for making Duke Plus, and to Jon St. John for his voice work. I do not claim ownership of these sounds, i just own the game and am a big fan.
    Last edited by PinetreeRoad; 12-25-2021 at 08:24 AM.

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Great job dude. Thanks for posting this.

whats the .ogg file name from the last one you can hear in the teaser?