Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member

Update 0.9.2.7 to Help Reduce PS2 Crashing

We just pushed an update to hopefully reduce some of the crashing users have received since PlanetSide2 updated with their PS4 integration when running RTST.

Did this help? Make things worse? Please provide any feedback here.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Silencer; 09-05-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Update doesn't update program version, it still shows 0.9.2.5, keeps saying update available even after updating.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Napsterbater View Post
    Update doesn't update program version, it still shows 0.9.2.5, keeps saying update available even after updating.
    I just verified the files again and updated myself and it is working correctly. Try uninstalling it through add/remove programs and manually downloading it from https://recursiontracker.com/files/RTST0927.msi

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I just verified the files again and updated myself and it is working correctly. Try uninstalling it through add/remove programs and manually downloading it from https://recursiontracker.com/files/RTST0927.msi
    Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it, I even installed 0.9.2.5 and let it try and update to 0.9.2.7 again and it worked, not sure what happend.

Recursion Member
    is this bug causing ps2 to crash or the tracker to crash. I'm trying to find the source of my CTD and i wanted to try to rule this out. I'm not getting any error messages so i have no idea what to check for.