Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kapow! 8 hours after the official launch of RTST v.10 and I've beefed up the voice pack with 130 additional lines of audio using the dynamic sound feature. I encourage you to give it a try, even if you lost interest in the old version, as the dynamic sounds give it much more variation.

RHINO - you are the boss !!! This viocepack is awesome!

Created a custom achievement background image.
    Name:  ILbWgjw.png
Views: 723
Size:  160.1 KB
    Any downloads from the original link after this post will contain the background, but if you downloaded the pack earlier you can get just the background image here. Imgur Mirror
    Last edited by RHINO_Mk.II; 03-10-2015 at 04:54 AM.

If by any chance anyone who has used this voice pack has some recorded footage of it in action, please send me a PM. I'd like to work on a demo video for it, but can't record at a reasonable framerate at anything above low graphics settings in game.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...turns_for_the/

This is the most recent one right? Do you just install it in the Recursion directory? The Recursion director has a folder called "voice packs" don't you put it in there?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusBellus View Post
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...turns_for_the/

This is the most recent one right? Do you just install it in the Recursion directory? The Recursion director has a folder called "voice packs" don't you put it in there?
    Yes, both that thread on reddit and this thread have the latest version download link.

To use it, download the voice pack and put it somewhere you can find it (I recommend the RTST folder or the Voice Pack subfolder), then launch recursion and select [Tools]->[Options] at the top, then [Audio] in the window that pops up, and you'll see a button to [Load] a voice pack. Click it and then navigate to wherever you saved the file SpaceMarinesMkIIforRTST10.rtst_vpk and you're good to go.

Been a while since I've worked on this. In about a week I should be able to transfer my old project files onto my new PC and flesh out the support achievements. I had some lines already picked out but never got around to updating the voice pack with them, so free time permitting, I'd like to get an update out within 2 weeks.