Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Admin mode

DXDIAG http://a.pomf.se/onmjht.txt

also everything seems to work just fine when I run PS2 from the steam console (as of 1 20 min play session). I can do that no problem if this seems to be an unnecessary hassle.

Ill try later for the regular start after a computer restart to see if anything has changed from the changes put forth

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    I've looked into your error, and it appears to be a permission issue. Are you sure your launching both the Planetside client and RTST as administrator? Every time we have seen this error, that was the solution. Windows doesn't like regular users injecting stuff to administrative processes, for obvious reasons.

Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploding Fist View Post
    I've looked into your error, and it appears to be a permission issue. Are you sure your launching both the Planetside client and RTST as administrator? Every time we have seen this error, that was the solution. Windows doesn't like regular users injecting stuff to administrative processes, for obvious reasons.
    His privilege has been checked when he edited his registry to full permissions with regedit, right?

edit: Wait, everything works as intended if you launch from steam, gene? Was it like that before you asked for help, or did I actually successfully trouble shoot for someone?

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Coltorl View Post
    His privilege has been checked when he edited his registry to full permissions with regedit, right?

edit: Wait, everything works as intended if you launch from steam, gene? Was it like that before you asked for help, or did I actually successfully trouble shoot for someone?
    The client doesn't need to write to the PS2 registry. It needs to talk to the PS2 process.