Is there somewhere that lists all conditions for the Achievement options?

I am trying to make a Sisters of Battle voicepack however there are quite a few achievements that dont have descriptions i.e. Being_Farmed, Death_Insult, Pain_Remains, Prevent_FF etc. A few are rather obvious due to their names but others are a tad confusing as to how much of X or Y triggers the condition

Thanks, TC

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaCeremony View Post
    I am trying to make a Sisters of Battle voicepack however there are quite a few achievements that dont have descriptions i.e. Being_Farmed, Death_Insult, Pain_Remains, Prevent_FF etc. A few are rather obvious due to their names but others are a tad confusing as to how much of X or Y triggers the condition

Thanks, TC
    The description is not always equal to the trigger conditions. I have exposed our actual trigger conditions in the next update. Note they are in script form.
    New voice pack changes.

I also covered some of these triggers in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaCeremony View Post

Thanks, TC
    Check your PMs, I sent a link to a google spreadsheet that might help you with your project.

Quote Originally Posted by RHINO_Mk.II View Post
    Check your PMs, I sent a link to a google spreadsheet that might help you with your project.
    rhino can you pm me that spreadsheet link? i also need to know which order the TK and Deathstreak callouts come in

Done on BAX forums.