FPS massive drop

Hello,

I love rst, but when i use it my fps drops with about 60 fps in no combat zone and 20 in combat zone. Iusually have 120 fps at warpgates and about 40-60 in fight, depending of how many people are there, but with rst i got 60 fps at warpgates and 20-30 at big fights.
    I have windows 10, 64 bit and amd ryzen 5 1600, gtx 1060, 16 GB RAM. I dont use other programs and i have the game in fullscreen mode. RST version 0.11.0.9.

FPS massive drop

So after downloading the new patch and playing a match in the PvP I noticed that my framerate would drop. Im at around 80 frames or so and during team fights it would drop around to 60-70 FPS. With the new patch it drops at around 30-45. At one point no action was going on and I dropped to 17 FPS. I would like to know if anyone else is encountering this problem.

;-)

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NormaRig View Post
    So after downloading the new patch and playing a match in the PvP I noticed that my framerate would drop. Im at around 80 frames or so and during team fights it would drop around to 60-70 FPS. With the new patch it drops at around 30-45. At one point no action was going on and I dropped to 17 FPS. I would like to know if anyone else is encountering this problem.

;-)
    Could you send your dx diag to silencer@recursion.tk? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-run-dxdiagexe

Also check your recursion display settings under tools -> options. Debug Display and Legacy Hooks are best set to off.