Error, Help plez

So just I just downloaded RTST, make my account and all that but when i try to log in, it said "An error has occured: Object reference not set to an instance of an object", I then click continue and it bring me back to the login screen, saying it "Could not connect", I even tried to run in as an Administrator, you know how desperate i am right now when i have to run it as an Administrator.
    All in all, help me plz

Quote Originally Posted by dxdleader333 View Post
    So just I just downloaded RTST, make my account and all that but when i try to log in, it said "An error has occured: Object reference not set to an instance of an object", I then click continue and it bring me back to the login screen, saying it "Could not connect", I even tried to run in as an Administrator, you know how desperate i am right now when i have to run it as an Administrator.
    All in all, help me plz

I have the same error come up when I exit recursion and haven't been able to find the cause.

I've deleted the program files nad reinstalled and I still can't get this to work.

THe only thing that works is my crosshair overlay. Audio, stats, and others do not.

I'll get a "Failed to Load - RTPluginPS2.dll " on startup as well..