1. When running it during the server migration on 11/06 I noticed that there is no timeout when attempting to log in and no exit button while it's trying to connect. Had to kill the program with windows task manager.

2. The [Overlay]->[More Overlays] menu option opens your browser and takes you to the overlays section of these forums, which is fine, but it would be helpful to let users know that it was going to do something like that. Even something as simple as changing the name to [Get More Overlays] would be a good indicator.

3. The [Tools]->[Components] menu option seems to be redundant with [Options] as it opens up the same window but defaults to a different tab.

4. This is the first version that has been able to display anything over top of the game on my system! I currently get the RTST X.XX% (CPU usage indicator?) in the bottom left as well as achievement pop-ups and the statistics window. However, the main overlay still doesn't work, although it no longer causes PS2 to crash on launch. Instead I get this error:

(Yes, my redistributables are installed)

My next plan is to see if I can port my Space Marines Mk.II voicepack into the new format. If there's anything else in particular you want me to look into, let me know here or via PM.