Hybrid View

Dead Achievements + Achievement Sounds

A number of achievements in sound packs don't have meaningful indications of when they are triggered or have missing fields like title/description or aren't triggered correctly. With Escalation, there are even more events that could be triggered.

Yes, you can read some of the code used in determining these events, but it still needs a bit of maintenance.
    There are missing fields or strange strings or failures in implementation for:

SESSION_STARTED
    SESSION_ENDED
    SESSION_RESUMED
    SESSION_SAVED
    PER_KILL
    HEAD_SHOT
    HUMILIATION
    NICE_THINGS
    REPEAT_CUSTOMER
    THINK_THEYD_LEARN
    DOMINATION
    RECURSION
    RECURSIVE_RECURSION
    COUNTER_TERRORISTS
    MINE_SWEEPER
    INTERLINKED
    SIDE_KICK
    OVERWATCH
    KNIFE_FIGHT
    ROCKET_PRIMARY
    MASTER_JUGGLER
    VIP_TEAM_KILL
    REVENGE
    PRESENT
    WATCH_YOUR_STEP
    DEATH_INSULT
    POOR_CHOICES
    MALPRACTICE
    SUICIDE_BOMBER
    QUAD_DAMAGE
    ROAD_RAGE
    SHOOT_NEEDLE
    DECIMATION
    FLYSWATTER
    EXPLOSIVE_EFFICIENCY
    FRAGASM
    PISTOL_WHIPPED
    RUN_AND_HANDGUY
    SIDEARM_SLAYER
    COMMISSIONER
    EXECUTIONER
    EXPLODING_FIST
    PRECIPICE
    GUN_BIGGER
    BATMAN
    FATALITY
    SUBMISSION
    FIRST_BLOOD
    INSTANT_ACTION

It would also be handy to order the achievements alphabetically during configuration, for maintenance. I've been doing a lot of editing and documenting my own pack, and it's a hassle.

This is the template I use to track my work on Voice Packs and what each one means. The only one I don't know is "Nice Things".

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Note: I have a column for Dynamic Sounds. This is my preference only. All sounds can be Dynamic, but these are the ones I choose to make Dynamic on every pack I make.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Degenatron View Post
    This is the template I use to track my work on Voice Packs and what each one means. The only one I don't know is "Nice Things".

Note: I have a column for Dynamic Sounds. This is my preference only. All sounds can be Dynamic, but these are the ones I choose to make Dynamic on every pack I make.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Thank you so much for sharing your option!

How do you currently address the missing fields or issues in implementation for various achievements, and have you considered using the provided template for tracking your work on Voice Packs to enhance your maintenance process?

How has the use of the template for tracking Voice Packs, as shared by Degenatron, impacted the organization and management of achievements, especially in addressing missing fields or implementation issues?