Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Seems the latest hotfix for planetside 2 has fixed this client/stat tracker crashing, which I can only assume that Sony fixed one of their plethora of bugs that allowed the tracker to work again. I am not sure if this fixes anyone else's issue, but it has for me. Also, alt + tab is working for me again as well.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tykune View Post
    Seems the latest hotfix for planetside 2 has fixed this client/stat tracker crashing, which I can only assume that Sony fixed one of their plethora of bugs that allowed the tracker to work again. I am not sure if this fixes anyone else's issue, but it has for me. Also, alt + tab is working for me again as well.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Just an update for users experiencing this running Version 0.9 that there are some fixes for this in Beta 10 although some users may need to still start RTST after PS2. This issue started recently after presumably a PS2 patch as other software such as PrecisionX has also started crashing PS2 for some users.

If you're not on Beta 10 and having these issues, please PM me or ExplodingFist your Recursion account name and we will set you up on Beta 10.

This has prompted us to work on improving overall compatibility further than what it already is, but please understand this gets pretty low-level, changes per operating system and architecture, and takes time.