Hybrid View

Community Manager
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    I'm sorry, we have already filed a complaint about TxR when your guys crashed our scheduled practice on November 12th (and refused to leave). We have asked Tav to remove your Jaeger access following your elimination from Farmers League. I hope that you as the new leadership of the TxR competitive team will show more professionalism than your predecessor did as having mid season roster changes was hurtful to the tournament as a whole; that exception had to be made for TxR does not inspire confidence in your ability to thrive in this setting. Recursion will not be available to scrimmage TxR in any capacity. Thank you for visiting our forums.
    Last edited by Sayl; 11-18-2014 at 02:59 PM.

O.O

I'm not sure if I'm being expertly trolled here or not...

I'll respond twice where necessary to be sure.

I'm sorry, we have already filed a complaint about TxR when your guys crashed our scheduled practice on November 13th (and refused to leave). We have asked Tav to remove your Jaeger access following your elimination from Farmers League.
    If Serious: 11/13/2014 was our match with TIW, so I don't think we crashed any practices that night. We did sort of crash your practice last night (11/17/2014) to scrim with AC, but we were told you guys were doing other things and agreed to leave when your team changed its mind and needed the facility. Not sure about the details there, all my info was coming through AC...though you guys didn't seem upset at the time.

If trolling: All practice conflicts on 11/13/2014 are the responsibility of the tournament organizers and in no way constitute consent on the part of Total Recoil. Total Recoil maintains that we were roofied and were suffering from diminished capacity on the night in question and thus were unable to give consent for the violent sexual activity that was subsequently broadcast live on the internet. Just because we dress a certain way does not mean we are easy or deserve to be violated so publicly.

I hope that you as the new leadership of the TxR competitive team will show more professionalism than your predecessor did...
    If trolling: Hi, I'm Magnifiscent. I don't believe we've met. I like long walks on the beach and getting railed during PS2 competitions.

If serious: Hi, I'm Magnifiscent. I don't believe we've met. I like long walks on the beach and getting railed during PS2 competitions.

as having mid season roster changes was hurtful to the tournament as a whole;
    If trolling: If you think that was bad, just count yourself lucky my mid-season player exchange with FCRW wasn't approved. I'd have taken that team to a whole new level and really shaken up the play-offs.

If serious: No. You're trolling me. Aren't you?

that exception had to be made for TxR does not inspire confidence in your ability to thrive in this setting.
    I would think my 0.1 KDR against Future Crew would be more telling than anything else, but yeah. Ouch. You got us.

Recursion will not be available to scrimmage TxR in any capacity.
    Honestly, this is the only answer I really expected for reasons previously given, but I was under the impression our relationship was better off than that and we might find a way to make a scrimmage useful to you. You know, like if your team wanted to learn to use their mouse in their off-hands or use the keyboard with their feet or something. That hurts though, man. I thought we were friends from that way you said "Hi" to us once in the hallway after 5th period. We could have been best friends. I built this pokemon deck specially for you.

Thank you for visiting our forums.
    Always a pleasure. Thanks for not making me apply again just to make a post. Boy was that embarrassing the first time. I take all my [00] applications very seriously and oh my goodness, I've actually got an updated application here with me right now. Shall I leave it with you, or just put it directly in Lythica's Special Bin on my way out as usual?
    Last edited by Magnifiscent; 11-18-2014 at 02:54 PM.