Thread: instagram

instagram

Oh! Instagram! I love this app! Itís the only social app I use every single day. It allows me to follow friends, acquaintances, brands, business accounts and any creative person who inspires me all in one place. And to top it off, Instagram Stories brings me one of the most effective forms of Storytelling. Besides that, it helped me to improve my online store services. Thanks to some special features, I managed to grow my instagram account in one month using only automatic likes followers and views . Certainly, Instagram was the bridge to a more personal connection with my customers.
    Last edited by MichMurray; 10-16-2020 at 11:02 AM.

Can Instagram make the pain go away?????

Instragraminstagram is ok. I prefer the coral mineral app. I get the minerals I need for the price I want.

Quote Originally Posted by MichMurray View Post
    Oh! Instagram! I love this app! It’s the only social app I use every single day. It allows me to follow friends, acquaintances, brands, business accounts and any creative person who inspires me all in one place. And to top it off, Instagram Stories brings me one of the most effective forms of Storytelling. Besides that, it helped me to improve my online store services. Thanks to some special features, I managed to grow my instagram account in one month using only automatic likes followers and views . Certainly, Instagram was the bridge to a more personal connection with my customers.
    There is one problem with the instagram account: the number of your followers is very important there. If you are not popular, then you will receive less attention. And at the expense of your statements about communicating with friends, you can also find other networks. It's a matter of taste. It's just that for many people it's become part of their life to sit on instagram. The first question we hear when we say that we are engaged in creative work is how many followers you have on instagram. That's why many people buy instagram likes and followers. Therefore, for me personally, this network is very dubious.
    Last edited by George555; 10-25-2020 at 04:16 AM.