Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by astag View Post
    Is this not what offline mode is for though? I thought that would work if the servers were, you know, offline.
    If I recall correctly, 'offline mode' just means not needing to use the Recursion login servers for your stat tracker sessions (which severely reduces how many features you're able to have in a stat tracker session, compared to online mode); the PS2 Census API servers themselves would still need to be up and running.

Planetside 2 is currently under maintenance though (started at 4:30 AM Pacific Standard Time, estimated duration of 6 hours). Hopefully, the API will be fixed once DBG brings the game servers back online.

The other stat sites that I know of (Fisu, Voidwell, etc.) are working fine now, post-maintenance (they were having issues before). It's just Recursion that is still having issues, as such I have a feeling that it won't get fixed until DBG is told specifically where the problem lies. Is there any way a Recursion coder could tell DBG just which process is broken/needs to be restarted?

Just tossing out ideas here. I miss the Recursion in-game stats window!