Quote Originally Posted by ultimawep View Post
Only had enough time to fiddle around with the new windows interface and a bit of the ingame overlay:

Took me a bit to figure out that the program now minimizes to the icon area [B][*]AND doesn't let me reopen the program through the RTST.exe [A] on the taskbar, only through the icon area [B] :<
This made me think that the program had crashed but hadn't closed, so I was constantly closing it from the task manager.
[A&B]
Opening the program again will now display the window and bring it to the front. As simple as that sounds, this took a couple of hours to implement correctly.

The "options" menu is too small for me [C] it causes the window to act weird in the "display" tab (when my mouse is on the right side the window scrolls to the right side [D])
making it a bit larger might solve the problem completely [E]
Scrolling should refresh those panels correctly. Resizing though may still cause flicker.

The entire windows interface can only be scaled from the bottom right corner, and this isn't really obvious.
No plan to change this at this time. Maybe an icon in the bottom right eventually.

The new ingame overlay is a bit picky unlike before, I can't get it to work at all when PS2 is launched first.
I disabled the warning message when PS2 is running prior to starting the application as it may have caused some issues. I have noticed that if you're loaded into the world sometimes the overlay is completely white until you alt-tab or trigger a resize. Additionally sometimes it just will not hook correctly. Ultimately the DLLs themselves need to have some work done on them, but that will require more time.