Hybrid View

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    We would still have to implement this feature for custom voice packs. But we have a lot of that functionality finished, so it shouldn't take long.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    We would still have to implement this feature for custom voice packs. But we have a lot of that functionality finished, so it shouldn't take long.
    Thanks for the info. As soon as the new features and editing tools are ready I will be all over them.

Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah View Post
    Thanks for the info. As soon as the new features and editing tools are ready I will be all over them.
    0.10.2.2 now has dynamic sounds.

What we did was allow any achievement to have any number of dynamic sounds. One will be selected at random during achievement execution. Which is pretty much exactly what our script does for the built in achievement sounds. If no dynamic sounds are present then the regular sound file you have chosen plays. There have also been some general fixes to the editor including not previewing some sounds properly if published on Beta 10.

We decided to hold off on opening up any scripting for now. We want to launch beta 10 to everyone in under two weeks and adding something like this in now could easily delay us with a bunch of new problems, even if the framework is mostly done.

Anyway, please give this a test and let us know what you think. The more feedback we get before the weekend of March 7th, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    0.10.2.2 now has dynamic sounds.

What we did was allow any achievement to have any number of dynamic sounds. One will be selected at random during achievement execution. Which is pretty much exactly what our script does for the built in achievement sounds. If no dynamic sounds are present then the regular sound file you have chosen plays. There have also been some general fixes to the editor including not previewing some sounds properly if published on Beta 10.

We decided to hold off on opening up any scripting for now. We want to launch beta 10 to everyone in under two weeks and adding something like this in now could easily delay us with a bunch of new problems, even if the framework is mostly done.

Anyway, please give this a test and let us know what you think. The more feedback we get before the weekend of March 7th, the better.
    Thanks. I will take a look at it right now. Should I post feedback here or make a new thread elsewhere?

Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah View Post
    Thanks. I will take a look at it right now. Should I post feedback here or make a new thread elsewhere?
    Add it to the one beta 10 feed back threads.

Thanks.